- Employing more than 20 additional teachers so we can offer a wide range of subject choices and smaller classes in some cases.
- Resources to support learning, such as:
- updating and maintaining IT equipment, including audio-visual gear, projectors and state-of-the-art computers
- technology equipment for specialist subjects such as STEAM and robotics
- specialist equipment for areas such as music, sports and performing arts
- Subsidising curriculum trips to the community, including teacher relief costs. These are an important way for students to connect their classroom learning to the workplace, and create opportunities for future career paths.
- Extra coaching and tuition costs for groups such as sports and music.
Things to note:
• Your annual donation can be a one-off payment, or you can pay installments weekly ($10.38 single student/$13.94 two or more students), fortnightly ($20.77/$27.88), monthly ($45/$60.41) or per term ($135/$181.25) via internet banking.
• While a full donation provides more opportunities for our students, we appreciate a partial donation if there are financial constraints within your family. Every bit helps.
• You can claim one third of your full or partial donation as a tax credit – so for the $540 donation you can receive $180 which means your donation costs you $360 (receive $242 for the $725 donation which makes it $483). Send your receipt with the IR526 form to Inland Revenue.
• A donation of more than $100 enables your daughter to receive a free Year Book at the end of the year.
• Value option of $725 for families with two or more students at WGHS.
• If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to email email@example.com.
Your daughter benefits from the contributions of current parents and those of previous parents. Each generation ‘pays it forward’ to support the high standard of teaching and facilities that benefit every student. We invite you to join us in continuing to create a culture and a school where every student can thrive. Thank you.